Position Title: Marketing Strategy Intern
4GreenPs is an award-winning strategic marketing firm that connects green brands with mainstream consumers and creates sustainability communications programs for leading companies. Learn more at: www.4GreenPs.com.
Type of Internship: Earn school credit OR minimum wage
Location: Bethesda Green, 4825 Cordell Avenue, Bethesda MD 20814
Position Description: The Marketing Strategy intern will work closely with the business owner and her partners on the:
- Continuation of strategy work for Integrated Sustainability Framework (new product offering)
- Development of presentation materials
- Research on potential clients, competitors, sustainability trends
- May also assist with other strategy and marketing work related to growth of 4GreenPs
This is an ideal position for someone with looking to transition to the green sector and to learn about the ins and outs of running a small business.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes/skills:
- Undergraduate degree, MBA students preferred
- Strong knowledge of CSR including experience with corporate or agency CSR and/or prior coursework in CSR
- Marketing and strategy background
- Strong research and writing skills
- Nice to have: powerpoint design skills
- Association with Net Impact
- Marketing/sales/business development interests
- Willingness to switch direction as necessary and be a bit of jack of all trades
- Have a good sense of humor
Requested Start Date: Availability for work beginning in June, with the potential to start immediately.
Hours per week: 5 to 10
Duration: Potential to continue through fall as mutually desired.
Name: Lynn Anne Miller
Email: lynn at 4greenps dot com
Phone: 301 529 2403